Today, these are some things that I grateful for……
1) My partner in crime, BJ (whom I was filling in for while she vacationed) came back to work a day early. WHEEEEE!!!!
2) Having a swimming pool. It’s been hotter than blue blazes in CT this week.
3) Prednisone. Two courses of it. Without it, I would probably have no skin left on my body due to the dratted poison ivy, the name of which is probably supposed to be capitalized, but I hate it so much that I won’t.
4) Catching Genius by Kristy Kiernan. It was a great book (2 nights!!) and I was way overdue for a good story.
5) Being able to knit socks. My newest passion, my hands work as fast as my mind whirls — for me, it’s a natural tranquilizer.