Rats and curses, I’m late again this week —
1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are that we are all healthy and happy.
2. My Thanksgiving traditions include dinner, although we don’t always have it on Thanksgiving Thursday.
3. The best part about Thanksgiving is the aroma of the turkey while it’s cooking.
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is cranberry sauce!!
5. Cooking the turkey with the innards still inside it was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving.
6. After the meal, I clean up the kitchen with Sweet Baboo, all the while still kind of picking at the leftovers.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to baking an apple pie, tomorrow my plans include watching the GrandDolly, and Sunday, I want to knit, knit, knit!!