- Smile a Little Smile for Me Rose Marie by The Flying Machine. I really had only one boyfriend in high school that mattered, and this was our song.
- Mud Slide Slim & the Blue Horizon by James Taylor. Spent many, many hours listening to that 8 track tape at the swimming hole with my friends in the early 70’s.
- Inna Godda Davida by Iron Butterfly. Played extensively at the teen center dances of my youth. Greatest drum solo ever no question. Danced my brains out to that song many weekends. I wonder what ever happened to my album.
- Nights in White Satin by The Moody Blues. It was almost always the last dance song at teen center dances.
- Stayin’ Alive by the Bee Gees. It’s the only movie that I actually paid to see 8 times. John Travolta was so HOT!!
- Scarborough Fair by Simon & Garfunkel. Not for any particular reason, but that song just always touched something in me.
- The Theme from Summer of ’42. A very sweet and nostalgic movie with a poignant soundtrack. It always just melts my heart. Still one of my favorite movies.
Sorry — can’t make it to ten on this one. Seven will have to do!!