The Rules:- Link to the person that tagged you.
I got this meme from InlandEmpireGirl from Gathering Around the Table.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- I don’t like french fries that have a point. I will break the pointy ends off so that they are long and square like a very small 2 x 4, leaving a pile of point carcasses on the plate.
- I’m a firm believer that the perfect white shirt and the perfect black slacks are out there. And I’m coming for them.
- I fidget/twiddle my toes constantly. And bounce a foot.
- I almost always will watch planes fly, no matter where I am. Perhaps I am looking for the mother ship……..
- I love to swim but have a preternatural fear of drowning.
- I almost never dream. Then again, I rarely sleep, too. But when I do sleep, I almost never dream.
And now I am tagging Patois of Whee! All the Way Home, Becca, Kristen , Sherill, Tumblewords where I am enjoying and learning from her poetry, and a new blog that I am enjoying, nonizamboni. Feel free to play along with this meme.