1. The return trip home is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a nice fluffy blanket warmed in the dryer when I’m cold.
3. I often use exercise as a stress reliever.
4. I’m reading Stern Men by Elizabeth Gilbert right now; I am not completely sure yet if I like it, but the longer I read it, the more sure I am that I don’t.
5. My adolescence is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited New Mexico, I most looked forward to seeing Carlsbad Caverns and I wasn’t disappointed.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing some weekend blogging, tomorrow my plans include working Saturday morning and loafing Saturday afternoon and evening, and Sunday, I want to — well, I’m not sure what yet. It will probably include some form of wool and pointy sticks.
Come try Friday Fill-Ins — CLICK HERE!!!