- Ahhhh, it’s so nice to be able to enjoy the weekend!! Now if I could just figure out how to slow it down so that I can savor it!!
- One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is a picture of Sweet Baboo when he was a baby and his picture taken in his Marine blues. He looks so hot in that uniform!
- Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite lotion/perfume!! I wonder why Bath and Body Works doesn’t make powder?
- The beach is my favorite place to sit and read. Read, eat, doze, recharge. Ahhhh!!!
- Peanut butter and blueberry preserves is delicious! Especially on toast. It’s my fallback when I can’t figure out what to eat.
- I love to watch George Clooney in movies. Am I the only one that thinks he’s funnier than all get out in the Ocean movies? I mention his name at work and the looks that I get are priceless.
- And as for the weekend, tonight (Saturday) I’m looking forward to baking a cake for Sweet Baboo, tomorrow(Sunday) my plans include probably going to Finders Keepers, and Sunday, I want to, well I’m not sure what I want do but it will probably include sleeping late and messing around with some yarn!