Jeepers, I can’t believe how late I am with this post this week!! It’s almost next Tuesday!!
- Walking around the yard looking for little green surprises coming up through the ground.
- The way the air smells. You know what I mean? It’s so fresh and has a particular smell to it.
- Longer days, shorter nights. Having more daylight later in the evening gives me so much more energy.
- Rainstorms. Just love waking up on a Saturday or Sunday and hearing the rain pour down through the rain gutters. Then rolling over and going back to sleep!!
- Watching Sweet Baboo work in the garden. I’ve been banned from it. I get poison ivy way too easy.
- Resuming my walking regimen. I’ve had to cut way back because of indoor allergies giving me sinus infections. Just drains the energy right out of me.
- Yellow and purple. Forsythia and crocuses.
- Spring birds yakking back and forth at each other. Between that sound and the smell of the air, spring has announced itself, at least in New England
- How everything looks so much cleaner because the yucky dirty snowbanks are gone.
- Knowing that summer is not far behind spring!!