- When I fell in love I knew it was the real thing! I couldn’t tell up from down, left from right, stumbling over my own feet with joy!!
- I walk around with a goofy smile on my face when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside! Needless to say, I walk around with a frown all winter.
- Oh no! The internet connection is down, but I have lots of projects that I can start working on. It will probably take a dead internet connection to get started on them, too!! I spend way too much time on this thing.
- “The Office” is the craziest tv show ever. But it is definitely an acquired taste — I just started watching it this year (third season?) after trying off and on to understand it. Sometimes you just shouldn’t concentrate so much on something.
- Cheese and crackers make a great meal! Especially when dipped in tequila.
- Sweet Baboo would be a very unhappy camper without a garden. He never realized how much he liked growing things until we bought our house and had room to try gardening.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to closing my eyes and going to sleep, tomorrow my plans include doing some yard sales in the AM and sewing in the PM, and Sunday, I want to do some shopping and lunching in Sturbridge, MA. Happy weekend, y’all!!