1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn’t think I’d like was believe it or not, Titanic. I thought it would be sappy and trite. I was way wrong. Loved it.
2. My homemade spaghetti sauce is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It’s time for putting the gardens to bed and putting the patio furniture away. Sniffle……
4. A frozen slurpie from Cumberland Farms (79¢ no matter what size) is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the words awesome, like, my friends, maverick again, it’ll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a rock, and on the other was a hard place.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and saying over and over how glad I am that the week is over, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the Salvation Army with Darling Daughter and GrandDolly and Sunday, I want to take in a yoga class and then knit the afternoon away!!!
Come try Friday Fill-Ins — CLICK HERE!!!