It takes a lot to impress me and I’ll admit that on many things, I sometimes set the bar a little too high. But, I’ve been art journaling now for about a year and one of my pet peeves is that in all that time, I haven’t been able to find a glue to do everything that I want it to do. Really truly. I have a box in my craft room that is filled with partially used tubes of glue that didn’t make the cut.
Best Glue Every by ScraPerfect is by far THE best glue I’ve ever used.
- It doesn’t string.
- It doesn’t have a horrific odor for the neighbors to complain about. It IS sticky — unbelievably so!!
- It can be used as a permanent adhesive or as a re-positionable glue.
- It has a super thin applicator point that makes it so precise that it just about makes me cry!!
- The cover for the bottle has a little enclosed bit for the tip to fit into so that it doesn’t dry up.
- And finally, if you get it on your fingers, and if you’re anything like me that’s a foregone conclusion, you can rub it off.
I’ve tried it for just about everything except for collaging some magazine images. I’m hoping that it holds up there as well, because even glue that claims it won’t wrinkle paper DOES wrinkle it and sometimes I could just about lose my mind trying to get it to lay flat. Oh I will be such a happy camper!!! I will finally be able to move onto something new to obsess over! 😀